– Development and support of browser HTML5 slot games based on pixi.js library for desktop and mobile devices;
– Participate in code review and task planning activities.
– Knowledge of Pixi.js;
– Strong knowledge of OOP fundamentals and game programming patterns;
– Experience in game development;
– Ability to write clean code;
– Experience with git;
– Experience working in a team, good communication skills;
– At least upper-intermediate English language proficiency.
Will be a plus:
– Experience with TypeScript;
– Experience with Spine animations;
– Experience with Chrome Dev Tools;
– Knowledge of basic concepts of information theory, and client-server architecture;
– Portfolio with your own projects on GitHub.
– Flexible work schedule, start your day from 8 to 11 o’clock;
– Competitive salary in currency $;
– Direct access to senior executives and the opportunity to propose new business ideas and drive change;
– Free English Classes;
– A friendly team of professionals;
– Remote work;
– Various interesting and challenging projects;
– 24 days of paid vacation leave;
– 12 days of paid sick leave;
– No screen monitoring.